What Else Can You Do With Vodka?
In case you don’t know about it yet, Vodka is a drink enjoyed by many people in the world since the Middle Ages, the time when this is one of the most popular spirits due to its versatility and high quality. Up to this date and time, it still one of the most favorite; in fact, there is a wide range of Vodka mixers made especially for Absolut vodka and Belvedere vodka, among others.
If you don’t know yet, too, this drink is very famous for making cocktails or straight-ups in Europe. Aside from these things, there are still left for you to know. Check out this post and be surprised of the plenty of uses of vodka.
Nine Surprising Things to Do with Vodka
- Absolute vodka, Grey Grose vodka and Smimoff vodka, among other brands can be used a medicine. Some of these can include treatment for plague, colic and infertility, among other uses.
- This odorless drink can be used as a shampoo that fights oil accumulation. You don’t have to worry about smelling like a bar when you walk with your hair treated with this shampoo.
- It can also make your flowers last longer. You will just need to add a few drops of it with a teaspoon of sugar and some water. Add this on your flower vase to make your flowers long lasting.
- It can also be used to take out a band-aid without pain. All you need to do is to soak a cotton ball with it. Then, you will just have to saturate a bandage. This way, you can remove the bandage painlessly because it can dissolve its adhesive.
- Absolute vodka and other brands of the drink can also help you soothe poison ivy sting. You can just pour a little of it on your skin when you are brushed up with poison ivy.
- Grey Grose vodka can also heal any cold sores and jellyfish stings by just soaking a cotton ball or swab on it to allow faster healing.
- Smimoff vodka can work to shrink pores because it can be turned into a toner. All you need is to brew one cup of green tea, and then mix it up with one-fourth teaspoon of vodka. Use a cotton ball to apply it on your blackheads.
- If you want to make moister pies, then you can also depend on this drink instead of water. You don’t need to add more water that can make your dough rubbery.
- Vodka can also be used to clean jewelry such as emeralds, diamond and other types of gemstones. Soak them on it for about five minutes before rinsing and drying them.
There you have the some of the plenty of uses of this drink aside from drinking. You can start shopping for it so that you can use it when you need it in one of these applications.